Want a healthy nutrient packed after dinner treat? Or something to whip up for the kids after school?
This delicious Instant Chocolate Pudding is so healthy it can be made the night before for a nourishing and decadent breakfast!
With healthy fats from avocado and chia seeds, hidden veg with the zucchini (crazy I know, but promise you can’t taste it!) and minimal sugar, this is a must make, especially while avocados are so cheap right now!
Make: 5 mins
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 small zucchini, about 1/2 cup chopped
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- 2 Tabs cacao powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or any milk)
- 1 Tab rice malt syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 Tabs of chia seeds
1. Place diced zucchini, avocado, banana, cacao powder, rice malt syrup and milk in a high powered blender or stick mixer and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Add chia seeds and pulse again briefly.
3. Serve immediately, or transfer to the fridge for 20 minutes for a thicker consistency.
4. Top with your favourite toppings. I like raspberries, coconut shreds, cacao nibs and a spoonful of almond butter!
Can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.