Creamy and vibrant, this berry thickie is balanced with fats and protein and uses frozen veg to amp up its nutrient density and give it a thick texture you can eat with a spoon.
Makes: 1 Large smoothie
Time: 2 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen zucchini
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 cup coconut or water kefir (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You will need a tamper to push the ingredients into the blade as it will likely be thick!
- Spoon into a bowl and top with banana slices, strawberries, and your favourite chunky granola.