Super refreshing with a little zing, this smoothie bowl is on rotation as part of my daily routine.
You can substitute blackberries for raspberries or blueberries with the same delicious result. Packed with hidden greens, and healthy fats, it’s a nutrient dense breakfast which will keep you satisfied for hours.
Time: 2 minutes
Makes: 1 Large smoothie bowl
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 frozen zuchinni
- 1cm fresh ginger
- 1 lime, skin removed
- 1 Tbsp of almond butter or tahini
- 1/4 avocado (if in season)
- 1 scoop of protein powder of choice (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately and top with hemp seeds, cacao nibs and sliced kiwifruit, or your favourite granola, nuts or seeds.