These literally could not be easier!
A quick treat to whip up with no fuss and little mess, all in the blender and done at the push of a button.
Delightfully fluffy with a little chunky chocolate crunch factor and a berry zing, you really can’t go wrong.
- 1 cup cashew butter (or almond butter or peanut butter)
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder (or essence)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100g dark chocolate (75% or more), chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
1. Turn oven to 180 degrees. Line a brownie tin with baking paper.
2. In a blender (or food processor), place nut butter, rice malt syrup, eggs, cacao, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and baking powder. Pulse to combine.
3. Remove blade (if using processor) and add chopped chocolate.
4. Pour batter into the lined tray and sprinkle with raspberries. Bake for 25 minutes. Be careful not to overcook because gooey brownies are awesome!