Deliciously light and flavoursome, this salad has just the right amount of crunch from the almonds and a slight sweetness from the goji berries.
Healthy fats from the avocado and protein and slow release carbohydrates from the beans, this salad will keep you full for hours.
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 1/2 cup curly kale
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon almonds, chopped
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 a 400g tin of cannellini beans
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp goat’s feta (optional)
- Chop broccoli into small florets and steam until al dente then allow to cool.
- Saute kale in fry pan with coconut oil until crispy and then add to the bowl.
- Top the kale and broccoli with chopped almonds, goji berries, cannellini beans and avocado.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper in a small bowl and dress the above.
- Sprinkle with feta if you wish.