This is pretty much my go-to breakfast every morning in summer months.
Fresh, filling and an awesome way to sneak in those extra greens, this nutrient-packed smoothie is sure to make you feel nourished and vibrant!
Time: 2 mins
Makes: 1 large smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1/2 frozen zucchini
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 whole lime, skin removed
- 1cm fresh ginger, skin removed
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder
- 1 Tbsp tahini or almond butter
- 1/2 cup blueberries (optional, will make your green smoothie browner!)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a cute bowl and top with your favourite toppings, such as rawnola or coco pops.