These delicious lunchbox fillers are perfect for school, the office, post workout or that 3pm slump, but without the added sugar of commercially produced bliss balls. Give them a try, they might become the next family favourite.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 4 Tabs coconut oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 Tbsp rice malt syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder (or essence)
- 2 Tbsp of vanilla flavored protein powder (optional)
- extra coconut for rolling
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until forms a dough.
2. Shape into balls and roll in extra coconut.
Allow to chill for 1 hour before serving. Balls store well in the freezer for 4-6 months.