Dry hands from so much hand washing? Me too! And that’s just at home, not to mention at the hospital!
Why not make this easy and luxurious DIY hand balm to help with the cracked and dry hands. This can also be used on other areas such as heels or elbows.
I’ve made this recipe to fit a small 30ml glass container, so feel free to double or triple the recipe if you’re making as gifts or just want multiples dotted around the home.
Makes: 1 x 30ml glass jar
- 1/8th cup shea butter
- 1 Tbsp sweet almond oil
- 1/2 Tbsp beeswax
- 1/4 tsp Vit E oil (optional)
- 3 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops Rose Essential Oil (optional)
- Heat a sauce pan with 3cm of water until boiling. Place a glass jar/measuring jug into the boiling water.
- Add the shea butter, almind oil and beeswax to the glass jug and heat until melted and combined.
- Remove from the heat and add Vit E and essential oils, stiring well.
- Pour mixture into your 30ml container and transfer into the fridge to cool and solidify.