I love a good granola recipe and am always trying out new combinations.
This was a great one I made for friends last Christmas as gifts and it went down really well!
Makes: 5 cups
Time: 10 mins + 40 min bake time
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- Heat over to 160 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients (except goji berries) and stir.
- Add oil and rice malt syrup and mix again.
- Spread out onto a large baking tray and place in the oven for 40 mins, turning granola every 15 minutes so it doesn’t burn.
- Add goji berries to the tray while it’s cooling.
- Let cool completely before transferring to an airtight glass jar.
Granola will keep for up to a month, however, I’ll bet it won’t last that long!