These delicious little mouthfuls came about by accident but what a happy one it was!
One bowl, no mess, absolutely zero added sweetener and lots of healthy fats. What’s not to love?!
Time: 5 mins
Makes 8-10 balls
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice (30g)
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup raspberries (can use frozen and thaw them)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- In a food processor, place cashew nuts and process until a fine crumb.
- Add protein powder, coconut, raspberries, coconut butter and oil and pulse to combine.
- Roll into balls and place in the refrigerator to set.
Enjoy balls straight out of the fridge. They will keep in there for up to 2 weeks.