These are quite a masterpiece if I do say so myself! I set out to create a moist but fluffy muffin I’d not even need a single bowl to make.
BINGO! These super easy, delicious and fluffy muffins are so good it’s hard to stop at one.
Wanna mix it up? Here’s some easy adaptions:
- Add a tablespoon of cacao powder to make them chocolate flavored muffins
- Emit the raspberries and add some dark or white chocolate chips at the end for choc chip muffins
- Substitute the raspberries with frozen blueberries for blueberry muffins
- Mix through any stewed fruit such as apple or rhubarb and then top with cinnamon and a dusting of coconut sugar for strudel muffin
- Leave the fresh fruit and add some chopped dates and walnuts instead
Now if you’re not wanting the peanut butter flavour, simply use almond butter or cashew butter instead. I’d definitely advise this if you’re trying some of the above flavor suggestions. As much as I LOVE peanut butter (in pretty much anything), I’m not sure how well it would pair with stewed rhubarb!
Please let me know if you try these, and what you think. I love seeing your photos on social media and getting your feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to read and enjoy! I appreciate your support. x